Sunday, November 1, 2009

November

Welcome to our first official swap of ATC's. There is alot happening in the month of November leading up to the festive season thats for sure!. I have decided to hold 2 seperate themes this month. You are welcome to do Both or one. Please email me what you will be doing so that i can let the other ladies know how many they are needing to make for each theme.

THEME ONE:

The race that stops the nation is the biggest calender event this month. SO i would like to see ATC's that represent "Horses"

THEME TWO:

Something that goes hand in hand with the Melbourne Cup this month is
"Fashion" this can be anything from hats to shoes dresses anything that you like. Could i please ask to see some bling somwhere too

Please email me scrapalicous@gmail.com and let me know which theme/s you would like to do please let me know by sunday the 8th November so that i can get back to you all with numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment